BRISCOE william 1825 Ireland (General)

by Jim Ashton @, Friday, September 30, 2005, 08:13 (6786 days ago) @ admin

Hi Peter

What a find, getting in touch with you. I am sure we can help one another and would like to be able to Email you direct, but not sure how we do this.

We are very closely related. I think we would be first cousins twice removed as my relationship to your mother is first cousin once removed.

My grandmather Jane Kate Marfell, was Bernice Marfells sister. I too have seen the tombstone and have a picture, I also have a picture of Timothy & family, which includes Bernice. I have Timothy's birth & marriage certificate, also as previously stated Owen Robinson Briscoe's marriage certificate. I would be happy to share photographs and certificates - I would like to see Owen's birth certificate.

From our great grand parents Timothy Marfell & Selina Ann Harber, I can go back a further 9 generations. I have 1450 Marfells in my Family Tree of almost 10,000 people.

The only Ann Teague I have in my Family Tree is one born 1781 who married Moses Marfell born 1774 in Newlands 19.8.1799

I arranged a Marfell "Gathering" in the Forest of Dean, which took place only last Saturday, and there met Winifred Irene Carpenter nee Marfell & Mary Alice Drabble nee Marfell, who are daughters of Raymond Reginald Timothy Marfell, brother of Bernice.

I look forward to hearing from you, perhaps the web master can pass on Email addresses. I am sure we can help each other.

Regards

Jim Ashton, Locking Village, Weston Super Mare, England

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread