Viney Hill Photos (General)

by chesterpiglet, Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 09:57 (5699 days ago) @ chesterpiglet

Hi all
Here is a rough list of the best of the album.Many are just photos of mainly family members and are of Viney Hill unless stated.Long family house,Long's Coffee rooms,Schools,View of Blakeney from Viney(photographers bedroom),View of Lower Viney & Quarries,Wilk Farm,Fretherne Church,The Orchard,Darrell Arms Hotel Framilode,Wedding Breakfast Gandy's,Wedding presents Guppy's,Severn Salmon 49lb(my favourite photo),Regatta 1898,Original Coffee Rooms,Top of Viney(Church & Vicarage),The Hock Cliffs,1st Viney Flower show 1901,21st Birthday photo,School photo dated 1901 names include Maskey,Vines,Cox,Beddis,Norris,Biddington, Cooke,Saunders,Childs,Morris,Elleray,Phillips, Howell,Turner,Halford,James,Adams,Johnson,Morgan,
Partridge,Smith,Webb,Morse,Griffiths,Devereaux,Howell. Next photo-Jadborough on the job.Cooke and family butchers(my next favourite photo).I also have 2 copies of the parish magazines for 1907/8 for Coaley,Framilode,Frampton,Fretherne,Lower Cam,North Nibley,Saul,Slymbridge and Uley.There are also quite a few un labelled photos at the back of the album,eg schools etc.
Regards Rob

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread