Thomas Embling b. 1768 (General)

by Gary W. Pike @, Saturday, December 10, 2005, 18:46 (6714 days ago)

I'm new to this message board which was recommended by Rosie Carter. I'm the 5th great grandson of Thomas Embling born 1768 in Hook, Wiltshire, England. My line of ancestry is as follows: Thomas Embling, William Embling, *Richard Embling, George Embling, William Embling, Marion Embling (F).
* Richard Embling,born 1822 in Hook, Wiltshire, England is the son of William Embling (Emblen). He came to America thru Montreal, Canada in June 1850 aboard the ship "Laurel". With him was his wife, Eliza Jane Lea, three sons, Charles, George and Edmund, also a daughter, Anna. Richard and his family settled after long travels from Canada, mostly by foot, settled in the Township of Riga, Monroe County, NY where they had several more children. Eliza died in 1912 and Richard die din 1914 at the age 91. If anyone has more info on the Descendants or ancestors of Thomas Embling I would be most appreciative for the information and any photos. I have extensive information on the descendants of Richard and Eliza Embling to share. Feel free to email me with any info. I will reply to all.
Gary W. Pike

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread