Sarah Morgan born abt 1794 - Ruardean (General)

by Jenny White, Saturday, February 18, 2006, 09:47 (6644 days ago)

After a short break looking for ancestors in other parts of the country I am back in the Forest of Dean.

I am looking for information on the marriage of Sarah Morgan to Giles Griffiths. I think it would be around 1818ish. What I think is their first child, Ann, was born 1819. Unfortunately, the Griffiths clan were particularly partial to marrying ladies with the same name so I know that at this time in Ruardean area there are two Giles Griffiths of roughly the same age both married to ladies called Sarah and having children.

The one I am interested in is Giles married to Sarah Morgan ( information on maiden name found from child's birth cert). Sarah Morgan was born abt 1794 Ruardean and I have found an IGI entry for a Sarah Morgan bap 5 Nov 1794 with parents William Morgan and Bethia. There is also an IGI entry for a William Morgan baptised 1767 with parents James Morgan and Jone.

Does anyone have any information on Sarah, her marriage to Giles Griffiths, or Sarah's possible parents William and Bethia.

Thank you

Jenny

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread