George DREW b.1805 Littledean ?? prior thread (General)

by slowhands @, proud of his ancient Dean Forest roots, Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 18:28 (4355 days ago) @ walker

I have a George Drew b.1805, I am looking for information re his parents,
I have two marrages for him, one to a Mary Cross 27th April 1828 Abenhall and another to Mary Ann Chisholme 7th March Staint Thomas, Salisbury.
Can anyone help with confirming if he was married to both or who he was married to and any info on his parents.

Thank you

Ruth

Some more context might help - why you suspect he married twice - where he was living ( Abenhall and Salisbury are some way apart) - where he died - any children etc

George Drew abt 1805 Little Dean, Gloucestershire, England Head Little Dean, Gloucestershire
Mary Drew abt 1807 Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England Wife Little Dean, Gloucestershire
Lucy S Drew abt 1836 Little Dean, Gloucestershire, England Daughter Little Dean, Gloucestershire
Henry Drew abt 1838 Little Dean, Gloucestershire, England Son Little Dean,
Elizabeth Drew abt 1840 Little Dean, Gloucestershire, England Daughter Little Dean, Gloucestershire
William Drew abt 1842 Little Dean, Gloucestershire, England Son Little Dean, Gloucestershire
Thomas Drew abt 1847 Little Dean, Gloucestershire, England Son Little Dean, Gloucestershire
John Drew abt 1850 East Dean, Gloucestershire, England Son Little Dean, Gloucestershire

--
Ἀριστοτέλης A Gloster Boy in the Forest of Dean ><((((*>

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread