John HAYWARD - Arlingham - Will 30 Sept 185+ (Parish Records)

by MPGriffiths @, Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 13:49 (3669 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Will of John HAYWARD - Arlingham

This is the last Will and Testament of me John HAYWARD of the Parish of Arlingham in the County of Gloucester, Yeoman.

First, I will that my just Debts, Funeral expenses and the expence of proving this my Will by paid by my exeuctor hereinafter named out my Estate.

I give and bequeath unto my Son Samuel HAYWARD all my real Estate consisting of Land, Tenements or (Dwelling Houses in the several occupations of my Son Samuel HAYWARD, William, Martin Thomas COVENTRY ROWLES and Samuel HAYWARD Junior and Barn and Stable in the occupation of Mefss HAYWARD, chargeable with the following Legacies.

I give and bequeath unto my son Joseph HAYWARD of Stroud ** the sum of Five Pounds also I give and bequeath unto my Grandson John HAYWARD of Arlingham the sum of Five Pounds. Also I give and bequeath unto my Son Samuel HAYWARD all my personal Estate, and I hereby appoint my Son Samuell HAYWARD my sole executor of this my last Will, revoking all former Wills by me made.

In Witnefs whereof I have to this my last Will and Testament, set my hand and seal this thirtieth day of September One Thousand eight hundred and Fifty ? (smudged)

John HAYWARD

Signed sealed and published by me John HAYWARD the Testator as for his last Will and Testament in the presence of us who at his request and in the presence of each other have subscribed our names as Witnefses

Henry MERRETT - Arlingham - Schoolmaster
Joseph FRYER - Arlingham - Innkeeper

----
*** 1841 Census Stroud ???

Joseph HAYWARD - 40 Shoemaker
Mary - 30
Sarah - 15

---

Fod Records

Thomas Coventry ROWLES married Mary Ann FENNEL at Arlingham - 9 May 1837

---

On the 1851 census next to Samuel HAYWARD in Church Street is Thomas C ROWLES and his family

Transcribed on Ancestry as: P W ROWLES - age 36 (Carpenter, born in Cheltenham)
Mary Ann - 39
Thomas - 10
Sarah - 8
Charles - 6
Emma - 4
George - 1
- 1 month

----

????? CLDS

Marriage at St Philip & St Jacob, Bristol - 1796

William ROW/Betty COVENTRY

Complete thread: