Burial for Catherine Louise WILLIAMS, 1921 - 1926 ?? (Parish Records)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Wednesday, June 04, 2014, 18:53 (3585 days ago) @ shepway

Hi Mike and Lee,
yes Mike I now see that she died in Collafield, unfortunately that information was not posted until now, the only clue I knew of was "Westbury District" hence my earlier posts to that effect.
Similarly I'm sorry but I cannot see how you know that Catherine, or perhaps her mother (not certain but think you mean Catherine), was baptised in St John Parish Cinderford ?. Sorry if I've missed it, but after rechecking this thread and a few websites I cannot find this important info, I'd be very pleased if you could help me realise how I've missed this, thanks.

Yes as you say I don't think there are many, if indeed any, burials at Cinderford St Stephen. I say this as I've visited it many times since childhood, it being our family Church, and I do have dim recollections of there being a few headstones on the verge to the front of the Church when I was a small child. I wondered if these were past Vicars perhaps, altho on reflection maybe they were purely stone memorials rather than burial headstones ?.

Thanks for your assistance in my understanding of this search, Jeff

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread