British Newspaper Archives, Great Value Offer ! (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Friday, July 11, 2014, 20:03 (3548 days ago) @ Jefff

I hope that Admin will allow me to promote a new special offer currently available for the excellent BNA website.

A few months ago they introduced one month subscriptions for £10, far better value than their previous deals. I subscribed for a month and downloaded a huge number of interesting newpaper pages particularly from the Gloster Citizen. I found the whole experience very easy indeed and have never received any spam mails or phonecalls as a result. I do receive their occasional newsletter emails which have reminded me the website has added a few other local papers/years which I need to search thro.

Following the above excellent offer, I think better value than say a couple of FH magazines, I've now received another BNA email offering a FAR better monthly deal to be taken before 20th July. I'd rather not give full details right now, as I guess it's possible this offer is solely available to me via my pc, perhaps as a followup to my one month subscription a few months back ??. However please be assured after I've accepted this offer in a few days, I'll post again in the hope other forum users will also be able to take advantage of this "giveaway" offer. Even if the promotional code is just restricted to me, I think it fair to assume that anyone who takes out a monthly £10 subscription, will probably receive even better followup offers in months to come.

http://www.britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk/

Please be assured I'm not affiliated with the BNA website/business in any way whatsover, I just want others to enjoy what I think is a great value deal.

Happy Hunting !

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread