fao annrh32, re James Parry of Blaisdon, etc (Parish Records)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 23:32 (3088 days ago) @ annrh32

Hi again Ann,
I see you've been busy on the forum lately so I thought I'd try again to contact you - normally I'd have emailed you directly off-forum, however there doesn't seem to be an envelope icon being displayed against your username, I know not why. I do hope this doesn't mean you've been having a difficult year too, if so I hope it's in the past and it's good to see you back on forum, just as it's also nice for me to be back after a long enforced break.
If you recall we briefly chatted by email re James Parry of Blaisdon, and I promised to send you some newspaper cutting downloads I'd found which (briefly) mention him. I realise it took me a few weeks, sorry, but I did send them to your email address back in April, and then again in August. I don't think you received them as you didn't reply which seemed unlike you, I guess you have changed your email address?, so if you could please email me via the blue envelope icon and I will try to resend them to you.
Apologies for my delay in contacting you,
Atb Jeff.

PS I hope you made some headway with your query's re composer Hubert Parry ?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread