St Michael & All Angels, Micheldean transcript by L Perry (General)

by anthonyworgan @, Saturday, August 13, 2016, 13:01 (2811 days ago) @ vrobinson

I have a bound transcript of the Mitcheldean burial register 1759-1837 transcribed by Len Perry which I purchased from him many years ago. The last three pages start at number 729 with Symmonds & end on that page with number 780 Walcraft, next page number 781 another Walcraft, followed by Walden, Waren, Webb, Welch, Weeldon, White, Wilcox, Wilks, Willocks, Williams, Wilson, & Wintle names. Last page starts with number 833 Wintle, Worgan & Wyesam names - page ends on number 849 Young.

If there is a problem with obtaining the desired register, I will gladly scan these pages & email them to you. This wonderful site will pass on my email address to you in the usual way.

PS: I have fond memories of the late Len Perry & his wife Megan who once sent me a lovely Christmas card with herself in the uniform of a member of the Sealed Knot Society with the caption, 'My husband calls me Sir, what does yours call you'. I treasure the card as it still makes me chuckle whenever I look at it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread