Thomas GREEN son of James GREEN and Esther (General)

by macast @, North Yorkshire, England, Monday, August 22, 2016, 15:49 (2798 days ago)

hi everyone
not posted for a while but I've been working on my own family history in Lincolnshire.... but now I'm back doing some work on my OH's FOD family.

I'm now concentrating on my OH's great great grandfather Thomas GREEN's parentage.
I know he was baptised 19th May 1829 in Newent to James GREEN and Esther (?).... as were his twin brother and sister Mary Ann and William baptised 12 April 1828.

the Newent children to James and Esther end there. then in Huntley there is a whole nest of GREEN children born to James and Esther Green..... but there are definitely TWO James and Esthers. one James says he was born Huntley and the other Churcham...... Huntley James has Esther born Kempley...... and Churcham James has a wife born Dymock. (all quite close together)

Huntley James is the only one old enough to have fathered Thomas, Mary Ann, and William. but if this is the Esther BROOK marriage 10 Dec 1823 in Gloucester then where are the earlier children.... and does Esther really go on to have children when she is 53?

trying to sort them out is proving to be a bit of a nightmare. is anyone else working on this line please?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread