Wintle/Newton family (General)

by Deb, Monday, January 16, 2017, 23:53 (2654 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Thank you for your reply ... I've worked quite a lot out for Abigail and the Good/Goode part. I know also she had a daughter Mary Ann which took me a bit to sort as she married Thomas Good and when they died I found their children staying with different family members. Her eldest son Edward is married at this stage to Eve Gower, whom I'm actually related to as well as her grandmother Prudence Gower née Moore is sister to George Moore (one of the George's that drown and father to Edward Moore) so on the 1861 census for Eve it has two of Edwards younger brothers staying with her. In same year I find Mary Ann their sister with Margaret Grimes wife of John Grimes. I disciover only yesterday that John Grimes was illegitimate child of Mary Ann Good née Grimes. So it all makes sense now. I just couldn't work out the the Wintle and Newton families mainly because of all the John,Jonathan and Jonath's. and wondered if someone else may have connections to these families as I'm worried I will mix them up :-)

Bkessings
Deb

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread