REEKS/REEKES - 'Mini-crime wave' (General)

by diana white @, Sunday, June 11, 2017, 20:27 (2509 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Hi thanks again for all the info on the Reeks/Reekes. O my goodness they did seem like a bad lot!!! I think Francis is the worst. I did chuckle when I saw he behaved badly in court. Yes I agree it is a wonderful insight into the way they looked, fantastic descriptions right down to their moles!!!

I do hope my Sophia was an exception to the rule and I have not found anything bad for her. I did however, find one of my Blower clan assaulted a woman and was given a month hard labour for that? Again fascinating seeing the description of him. Dark hair sallow skin and hazel eyes which is exactly how mum and I were. Our colouring identical. She always told me it was the welsh in us. She counted the Forest as so close to the border to be welsh.

My husband and I have been down to the forest a couple of times visiting Lydney and Bream which I know is not that far from Woolaston. I did not realise until I did the full tree that my Blowers also come from there.

Hoping to this summer,to come down again to Woolaston and see what we can find in St. Andrews churchyard.
Thank you so much for the Reeks mini crime wave. I have printed it all out to put in my folder for them

Best Regards

Di from Somerset

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread