Searching (General)

by kimmy-lou @, Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 20:28 (2417 days ago)

Hi there, my name is Kimberley and I use this site regularly to do my family tree for the Meek-Welsh family.
At present I have been on a break due to the birth of my daughter.
Whilst being on a break, I have been attempting to help a friend of mine who has special needs and cannot attempt a family tree alone.
The reason I am writing this is to reach out for some help from experienced family history enthusiasts.

Basically, the problem I have is my friends family history seems to be in the direction of Monmouthshire. And I am searching for an an estor of his which we cannot find on ANY census record what so ever...... his father has given me very basic info as the gentleman im looking for was his grandfather who died when he was around 7/8 years old and remembers very little of him discussing anything to do with parents, siblings ect.

Would anyone out there have any suggestions as to how i could find this gentleman??? I will post below the information that has been confirmed by my friends father.
Does anybody out there know of any sites that are similar to this one, but for the Monmouthshire area???

INFORMATION

Name :- ALBERT RAWLINGS
Dob :- abt 1894 (freebmd said birth 1894 in Pontypool)
Married :- 1919 in Bedwellty to Mary Smart
Children :- Violet Mary Rawlings b 1921. &. Albert E Rawlings b 1926

I am looking for this gentlemans parents to continue developing the trunk of my tree

If anyone could help with some pointers or tips, I would be truely grateful, and my friend Daniel also

Cheers everyone

Kimberley

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread