Alfred James Williams d1973 Ross-on-Wye (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Saturday, December 23, 2017, 00:52 (2316 days ago) @ Squiddley1957

Hi,
sorry for slow reply, been busy getting our new house in some sort of order before Christmas !
Yes I'd like to read that article sometime, please, altho' please be assured there's no rush whatsoever. The main reason I mentioned the newspapers was because I was trying to understand whether you'd found this article after a general search of the local papers, and if so how and where (on line ?, Ross library ?, ??). Or to put it another way, could there be other helpful articles from the same source ?
Finally, I strongly recommend you remove your email address from your post, it can be seen & copied worldwide and may attract unwanted spam emails and even viruses etc. This is explained in the "Must Read Before Posting" section at head of the forum homepage. It also states how to send private emails - just click the blue envelope icon next to my username, and the resulting window allows you to send an email directly to my inbox both safely and privately.
Thanks, Jeff.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread