Wm & Ann JAYNE, Dixton Newton (General)

by jayne @, Westcliff Colorado USA, Thursday, August 30, 2018, 18:25 (2059 days ago) @ Jefff

I've seen that burial. But Anne and Wm. Jayne are on the 1851 census living at the same residence Dixton. Very confusing. I have a cousin who lives in England who disagrees with everything. She says why would Anne give Edmonds as her last name when she married Wm. Jayne. She could be right. At this point I do not know. When my grandparents were married, Albert Jayne and Eliza Ann Trigg the witnesses were a Mary Ann Jones and a John Jones. I think they were brother and sister. When my grandfather became a citzen his witnesses were John Jones and Thomas Jones. I have traced the John, Thomas and Mary Ann Jones to Illinois but then I lose them in 1900. I think they were from Wales. My grandmother even had a daughter named Mary Ann Jayne. Like I said very confusing. I need a road map. But DNA does not lie....
Then I found a tree on Ancestry that has very similar info about John James and Thomas James. He states he could be wrong. Maybe I'm wrong. Between the Jones and James line it gets confusing. Thanks Jeff.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread