Tom TAYLOR born Alvington abt 1873 (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Monday, April 29, 2019, 14:58 (1786 days ago) @ Valx

Apologies not necessary Valx but thanks anyway. I always view the threads on a PC and they display the whole trail as you've found, but suspect this may be different from those using more modern tablets and smartphones etc ?. If you have the right-hand sidebar opened all the time then it highlights the latest postings, so you can easily catchup on new additions to a thread. Eitherway no matter, you're not the first to get a little mixed up and won't be the last; I do and I've been using the forum for 10 years haha.

Re the William Taylor suggestion, it does look like him compared to the other suggestions put forward by FamilySearch, but please be reminded the names are not that unusual so tread carefully.

Hopefully you've also seen my post where I added a few Trade Directory references which include farmer Thomas Taylor of Court End.

Thanks for posting, and please don't forget to thoroughly search/browse all the other sections of the website, using the menubars across the top of the home page and so all the various extra sections from the drop-down menus, there's a huge amount of info on the site apart from the forum.

J

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread