William Billington (General)

by Anne.freeman @, Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 19:24 (1212 days ago) @ Anne.freeman

Yes, I got the email but I’ve replied through this means. Not sure if I would reach you if I just replied to the email sent....
I have some details on different sites eg Genes Reunited and My Heritage but neither are complete...
Peter has everything on a huge Gedcom of nearly 1000 relatives but that includes all of his large family and my father’s side as well as my mother’s.....but this is so large and he doesn’t share it as has living people on it..
I’ve got a Billington family tree on a huge spread of ’wallpaper’ that extends the full length of the very long dining room table....! It’s got as much of John’s family that we know of which is quite a lot.....
As soon as I clear the Christmas table after NYDay then I’ll get it out and write back.
I’ve got a lot of info about the Forester and yes, he died in County Mayo. The family originated in Cheshire, then Shropshire, etc....
Masses of info to give you. We have got back to the 1600s and the Forester’s gt gt gt grandfather. Stuck at that point......!
Anne

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread