Watkins/Wallis (General)

by lyn @, Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 10:03 (6761 days ago)

Has anyone one any info on Elizabeth Watkins who married Ronald Wallis in July 1945 at Parkend Church. At the time of marriage Elizabeth was listed as living at Melrose, Pillowell, Lydney, have been unable to find anything on Elizabeth or of her address, any help much appreciated. Lyn

Watkins/Wallis

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 10:22 (6761 days ago) @ lyn

It sounds as though you have obtained the marriage certificate of Elizabeth and Ronald, if so can you share with us the names of their fathers. Then possibly some information on the 1901 census could be found on these people. Even the names of the witnesses can sometimes give clues to tracking the right family.

Watkins/Wallis

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 11:14 (6648 days ago) @ lyn

Lyn
Elizabeth Watkins was my sister contact me for more information.
Why are you interested
Ron Watkins

Watkins/Wallis

by watty, Sunday, April 02, 2006, 12:19 (6602 days ago) @ lyn

Lyn
Have you found any more info on Elizabeth and Ronald
The house named Melrose is now called APRIL RISE

Ronald

Watkins/Wallis

by lyn major, Thursday, October 05, 2006, 10:52 (6416 days ago) @ watty

Hello Ronald, Sorry not have replied before but have only just received this message, have had no end of problems with my computer!!
Can you tell me some more about Ronald and Elizabeth eg, did they have any children? Did Ronald have any brothers or sisters?
Hope to hear from you soon. Lyn

Watkins/Wallis

by lyn major, Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:45 (6397 days ago) @ watty

Hello Ronald, Having lots of problems with my computer - unable to reply to e-mails also will not have internet after 2 november, but will pick up e-mails from a friend. Don't know which e-mails have got to you so hopeI am not repeating myself.
Have been trying to trace my family tree and seems i am related to Ronald Wallis. I know he died in 1973 in Swindon can you tell me his cause of death? Is his son still alive? could you tell me his name, age and the area he is living in. Sorry if this sounds vague but am trying to make sure that the info I have is correct. Hope you will help. Thanks Lyn

Ronald G W WALLIS 1922 - 1973

by slowhands @, proud of his ancient Dean Forest roots, Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 10:05 (6397 days ago) @ lyn major

Name: Ronald G W Wallis
Mother Maiden Name : Welland
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Year :1922
District: Plymouth
County: Devon
Volume:5B
Page: 419

Name: Ronald George W Wallis
Born 16 JAN 1922
Year of Registration: 1973
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-jun
District: Swindon
County: Wiltshire
Volume: 7C
Page: 2190

WATKINS WALLIS Marriage 1945

by slowhands @, proud of his ancient Dean Forest roots, Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 10:11 (6397 days ago) @ lyn

Groom Name: Ronald G W Wallis
Spouse Name : Elizabeth A Watkins
Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Year :1945
District: F of Dean (!)
County: Gloucestershire
Volume:6a
Page: 917

RSS Feed of thread