William WATKINS, Much Birch, Hereford (General)

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Thursday, December 01, 2005, 10:21 (6693 days ago)

Much Birch is not far from the Forest so I've copied this message from the Watkins FHS Web Site to see if anyone may have connections.
DW
----

Does anybody have any connection with our William Watkins?

William Watkins was born about 1815 in Much Birch, Herefordshire. His parents were William and Ann, with brothers Thomas and Daniel. He received a life sentence in 1842 and was sent to Australia that year. He eventually married Rosanna Forster in Hobart, Tasmania in 1852.

I sincerely hope someone can help, as at the moment we are at a brick wall in researching back from William.

Regards,
Sue Watkins

William WATKINS, Much Birch, Hereford (?)

by slowhands @, proud of his ancient Dean Forest roots, Thursday, December 01, 2005, 13:18 (6693 days ago) @ admin

-------------------------------------------------
WILLIAM WATKINS
------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 02 FEB 1817 Much Birch, Hereford, England

-------------------------------------------
Parents:
Mother: ANN WATKINS
------------------------------------------------------
Extracted birth or christening record for locality listed in the record.
The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.
---------------------------------------------------
Source Information:
Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type:
J137892 1669 - 1875 1040324 Film NONE
Sheet: 00

William WATKINS, Much Birch, Hereford

by Taffia @, Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 14:04 (1416 days ago) @ admin

Much Birch is not far from the Forest so I've copied this message from the Watkins FHS Web Site to see if anyone may have connections.
DW
----

Does anybody have any connection with our William Watkins?

William Watkins was born about 1815 in Much Birch, Herefordshire. His parents were William and Ann, with brothers Thomas and Daniel. He received a life sentence in 1842 and was sent to Australia that year. He eventually married Rosanna Forster in Hobart, Tasmania in 1852.

I sincerely hope someone can help, as at the moment we are at a brick wall in researching back from William.

Regards,
Sue Watkins

Hi there
I am researching a Thomas Watkins
He married an Isabella Gunter. It seems as if his Mam was Anne. I wonder if they are connected. Thomas was born 1811, in Much Birch or Dewchurch
Thanks
Pam

RSS Feed of thread