Sarah Hale - Daughter of Thomas (General)

by Scott Shuster @, Houston, TX USA, Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 08:46 (6550 days ago)

Looking for additional information on a Sarah HALE, daughter of Thomas HALE. Her marriage to William HALE was recorded September Quarter 1847, her age listed as 20 years.

She is apparently deceased by the 1851 Census, as William is living at home with his parents and listed as Widower.

There is a Sarah HALE death registered March Quarter 1850 in Westbury, but the certificate lists this Sarah as wife of Thomas and age is too old.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Sarah Hale - Daughter of Thomas

by Sylvia Morgan, Thursday, August 10, 2006, 00:51 (6471 days ago) @ Scott Shuster

Hi My 3x great grandfather(William BROOKS) married an Elizabeth HARRIS who was the daughter of Thomas HARRIS and Sarah HALE. Elizabeth was christened at Ruardean Aug14th, 1791

William Brooks

by Maxine Zaidman, Thursday, August 10, 2006, 08:41 (6471 days ago) @ Sylvia Morgan

I have William Brooks b 1821 son of William and Eliz. Brooks married Charlotte Dawson (b1822) in 1843. Charlotte was illeg. daughter of Charlotte Brooks, who later married Edmund Cooksey in 1827.

BROOKS William 31 Coal Miner East Dean
Charlotte 29 Ruardean
William 6 East Dean
John 2 East Dean
Mary Ann 1m East Dean
COOKSEY Louisa S in Law 14 East Dean

William Brooks

by sylviamorgan @, Saturday, October 28, 2006, 09:48 (6392 days ago) @ Maxine Zaidman

Your William BROOKS could have bee my 2x grt. grandmother`s brother .I have a William BROOKS born between 1817 and 1821 in Ruardean to a William and Elizabeth BROOKS. In the "descendants of William BROOKS" chart I have he was married to an Elizabeth ROBINS but the one to Charlotte could have been a second marriage. They had 2 children, the younger of which was born in 1838
Sylvia

Sarah HALE 1826 - 1848 Littledean

by slowhands @, proud of his ancient Dean Forest roots, Saturday, April 17, 2010, 08:24 (5125 days ago) @ Scott Shuster

Year: 1847
Month: Aug
Day: 16
Grooms_Surname: HALE
Grooms_Forenames: William
Grooms_Age: 25
Groom_Condition: Bachelor
Grooms_Occupation: Collier
Grooms_Residence: Little Dean Woodside
Grooms_Fathers_Surname: Hale
Grooms_Fathers_Forenames: Joseph
Grooms_Fathers_Occupation: Collier