William Jones & Mary Morgan married Michel Dean 1785 (General)

by Daphne McCartney @, Sunday, July 09, 2006, 18:14 (6523 days ago)

Is anyone able to assist with finding parents for William Jones and Mary Morgan who were both living in St Briavels hundred at time of their marriage in 1785 at Michel Dean? Any help greatly appreciated
Thank you
Daphne

Mitcheldean Parish Records

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Sunday, July 09, 2006, 23:11 (6522 days ago) @ Daphne McCartney

You will find a transcript of this marriage by searching Mitcheldean marriages in the Parish Records section on the Web site. Unfortunately, it does not list any further details additional to what you already have.

At this stage the baptism transcripts prior to 1813 for Mitcheldean have not been done.

Looking at other parish records we have that would cover the years of birth of William Jones and Mary Morgan I found a William Jones and Mary Morgan both baptised in the same year of 1760 at English Bicknor.

by Daphne McCartney, Monday, July 10, 2006, 02:21 (6522 days ago) @ admin

Thank you David for your reply, I will wait patiently for further Baptism records to be transcribed.
Best wishes
Daphne

by Joanne, Sunday, July 16, 2006, 11:02 (6516 days ago) @ Daphne McCartney

On the IGI:

William Jones Birth: About 1760 Mitcheldean, Gloucester, England
Marriages:
Spouse: Mary Morgan (Birth: About 1764 Mitcheldean, Gloucester, England)
Marriage: 11 JUL 1785

Jo

by Daphne McCartney @, Australia, Sunday, July 30, 2006, 14:42 (6502 days ago) @ Joanne

Sorry Joanne I only just noticed your reply to my post. Thank you for your help with the information.
Best wishes
Daphne

RSS Feed of thread