my mothers side of the family (General)

by alun evans, Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 23:01 (2522 days ago)

THOMAS GEORGE DAVIS/DAVIES BORN IN COLEFORD PARKEND 1890 ABOUT WONDERING HOW FAR BACK YOU COULD POSSIBLY FIND ON THIS SIDE OF THE FAMILY OH AND MY DADS SIDE MARY BUTLER BORN 1797 BICKNOR INTRIGUING AS SHE SEEMS TO HAVE RAISED CORNELIOUS ON HER OWN WONDERING JUST HOW FAR BACK MY DEAN FOREST ROOTS REALLY GO ANY HELP AS ALWAYS GREATLY RECIEVED ITS SOMETHING FOR MY MAM TO GET HER TEETH INTO ASWELL AS MY DAD RECENTLY PASSED AWAY

MY MOTHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY

by May @, Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 23:49 (2522 days ago) @ alun evans

Please, please read the guidelines at the top of the Forum page 1, especially regarding the use of capital letters. You will stand a better chance of a helpful reply if you follow the guidelines.

my mothers side of the family

by alun evans, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 03:46 (2522 days ago) @ May

sorry about that ill post in lower case next time sorry about that

my mothers side of the family

by shepway @, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 17:16 (2521 days ago) @ alun evans

It would appear that you have carried out some research and to save duplication and researchers wasting time it would be a great help if you could give us more information. Answers to the following questions would be helpful:
You tell us that Thomas George Davis/Davies was born Coleford/Parkend in 1890. Can you give us the source of this information and can you tell us who he married and when and also when and where he died?

You tell us that Mary Butler was born 1797 in English Bicknor. No such entry appears in the Parish Registers. Can you give us the source of your information and who she married please?

Mike

RSS Feed of thread