Robbins/Robins Malmesbury Wiltshire (General)

by Matsonline @, Dordogne France, Thursday, July 27, 2017, 11:36 (2457 days ago)

NEED HELP with Henry Robins Born Malmesbury 1760 died 1839 married to Mary Biggs born 1765
Lived in towbridge. Henry also had a brother Edmund that married Hester Biggs sister of Mary.
Henry had a son- Henry Robins my Great great Grandad. Any info greatfuly recieved.

I also have a lovely photo of a William Robins that i downloaded from My heritage site but the photo is from the period 1890-1908 late victorian early Edwardian, William looks about 25-30 years old in the photo, which would make is birth date 1870ish. I would love to find who this william is and where he came from. I can email you the Photo. On the my heritage site it suggested that he was born in Charlton Kings and lived in Ashchurch Gloucestershire .Any Help Please
Thankyou
Brian Robbins

Robbins/Robins Malmesbury Wiltshire

by MPGriffiths @, Thursday, July 27, 2017, 12:37 (2457 days ago) @ Matsonline

Perhaps you should contact whoever the Contributer was who put the photograph of the website - as if the photograph was taken in a Studio - then on the back of the photograph there would be the Photographer's name and town etc.

There is also a website which shows you how to date a photograph by the edging around the photograph.

Date That Old Photograph

http://www.cartedevisite.co.uk

Robbins/Robins Malmesbury Wiltshire

by Matsonline @, Dordogne France, Thursday, July 27, 2017, 12:47 (2457 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Thanks for info, I'll try that
Brian

RSS Feed of thread