Clearwell Burials - grave plan? (General)

by GemmaJ, Saturday, August 19, 2017, 20:47 (2413 days ago)

Hi all, i am trying to locate a William Johns buried in Clearwell 24th November 1937.

There are quite a few headstones in bushes and wondering if anyone knew of any grave plans?

I had a look and saw his son David and wife Harriets grave as well as his grandson William and wife Edith are burried in the bottom right corner.

In the burials book he is marked down as william johns king of the gipsies abode milkwall.

His wife Eliza is also buried here. Possible same grave?

I came across a note saying 85 A5... not sure if that is a reference to a plot? *seems A5 was the grandson *

Any info would be great thank you

Clearwell Burials - grave plan?

by neyblake84 @, Blakeney, Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 20:47 (2410 days ago) @ GemmaJ

Hi Gemma its Laura Johns (ancestry) I'm hoping you have some replies as you know I'd like to find it too! When I get a chance I may have a visit to Clearwell.

by fredb @, Sunday, October 15, 2017, 17:40 (2356 days ago) @ neyblake84

I did ask years ago and was told there was a grid plan but didn't follow up my enquiry. My cousin's grandmother is buried there. She lived and died in Llandogo and it was only by chance searching here that her name came up in a list. FB

by GemmaJ, Sunday, October 22, 2017, 18:40 (2349 days ago) @ fredb

I did ask years ago and was told there was a grid plan but didn't follow up my enquiry. My cousin's grandmother is buried there. She lived and died in Llandogo and it was only by chance searching here that her name came up in a list. FB

Hi Fred, is your cousins grandmother a Johns?

I have found a little more information if anyone else can help.. Eliza was buried a few yards from Harry Pace a sheep farmer.

by GemmaJ, Sunday, October 22, 2017, 18:38 (2349 days ago) @ neyblake84

Hi Laura, there are a few Johns there that I found.. parish records show there were quite a few buried but couldnt find any.. there are quite a few graves in the bushes sadly

RSS Feed of thread