NEED HELP (General)

by Matsonline @, Dordogne France, Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 13:17 (2431 days ago)

I need some help ,I am looking into THOMAS ROBYNS b.1465 Randwick Gloucestershire d.1550 in
Upton st Leonards Gloucester -married Joanne ? Robyns b.1470 d.?- Birth of son Thomas Robyns 'Alias Boucher'b.1489 d.1550 in Upton st leonards-Thomas the son'was a Yeoman ,and was Bailliff of Matson Gloucestershire, He had Part of Matson Manor held on lease for 60 years ,from 31st March 1521
Any details or findings you might have would be greatfully recieved ,i'm really looking for the Parents of Thomas From Randwick
Thanks Brian

NEED HELP

by nimrod, Thursday, October 12, 2017, 09:03 (2380 days ago) @ Matsonline

Have you looked at www.BGAS - Transactions for the year 1924? I have a book by Barry Robbins - Robyns. Do you know it? I also have information about the Butcher Robbins family of Standish which you are welcome to have. But I cannot find an answer to your query.

Nimrod

NEED HELP

by Matsonline @, Dordogne France, Friday, November 24, 2017, 09:21 (2337 days ago) @ nimrod

Hello Nimrod,

Thankyou very much for your reply,and help.I think its a brickwall situation after Thomas Robyns 1465, Ive just got to accept it!! hehe.
I will have a look at BGAS transactions for the year 1924.
Barry Robbins was my 3rd cousin and i met him several times ,so yes i do have The stuff he did.
I would very much like the info you have about the family Bouchier/butcher Family, I live in the south of France and its difficult for me to get over to england to visit the Archives in Gloucestershire ,at the moment i'm employing a person to go to the archives and copy the documents about the connection between the Robins family and the Bouchier family.
If you can send me your details that would be great.

Thanks again and hope to be in touchsoon
Brian

NEED HELP

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Saturday, November 25, 2017, 02:42 (2336 days ago) @ Matsonline

Hi Brian,
as stated within the Forum Guidelines section at the top of this forum, it really is not a good idea to post your email address on this public forum. My own experiences show that this can result in your email address being targeted by spammers and your computer could be attacked and even damaged by virus' and the like.

Please edit your post to remove your email address asap, thanks

Please read the Guidelines section as per attached link. It explains how both you and Nimrod can change your user settings so that you can exchange private emails using this forum's "envelope icon" system.

Hope this helps and good luck with your researches, thanks.

http://www.forest-of-dean.net/fodmembers/index.php?id=9711

NEED HELP

by Matsonline @, Dordogne France, Monday, November 27, 2017, 13:33 (2334 days ago) @ Jefff

HiJefff,
Thanks for reminder, ive taken my email off
Brian

NEED HELP

by nimrod, Friday, December 08, 2017, 15:00 (2322 days ago) @ Matsonline

Could not find your envelope icon on the User link.
Nimrod

NEED HELP

by Matsonline @, Dordogne France, Saturday, December 09, 2017, 08:04 (2322 days ago) @ nimrod

Hello nimrod,
Sorry ,Ive just taken instructions from the team and hopefully my email is now accessible now
Look forward to hearing from you.
Brian

RSS Feed of thread