Technical issues? (General)

by Dlg, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 15:17 (2367 days ago)

Hi , is there something wrong with this site as nothing seems to get updated? Thanks for any info

Technical issues?

by ChrisW @, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 16:18 (2367 days ago) @ Dlg

Would you like to give some examples please?

Technical issues?

by probinson @, S. Oxon, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 18:26 (2367 days ago) @ Dlg

Maybe you're seeing a cached version. Have you tried clearing your browser cache or forcing a hard refresh?

Of course, posting an answer here could be futile if the OP isn't seeing any updates...

Technical issues?

by Dlg, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 19:00 (2367 days ago) @ probinson

Hi , thank you for your reply , yes it could be my iPhone because safari keeps going down and comes up with an error "too many redirects" I should be used to this because I have had device and internet problems and compromised accounts for over twelve years or more!! Maybe because I have joined your site I have brought the issue with me ? Sorry if I have ??

Technical issues?

by Dlg, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 19:49 (2367 days ago) @ probinson

When signing into this site a lock does not appear ? Doesn't this site use https?

Technical issues?

by probinson @, S. Oxon, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 20:32 (2367 days ago) @ Dlg

When signing into this site a lock does not appear ? Doesn't this site use https?

No it doesn't.

Technical issues?

by Dlg, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 20:39 (2367 days ago) @ probinson

Ah right , what about a spam captcha? Thank you for your reply

Technical issues?

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 23:52 (2367 days ago) @ Dlg

We are rather puzzled at the questions and would add that the security of the data etc is very much a matter for the admin team. We do have various measures in place to protect the data and our users but it would not be wise of us to say what they are and is not for discussion in the forum.
This thread is therefore being locked after this post.
Admin

RSS Feed of thread