Seasons Greetings (General)

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 17:07 (2320 days ago)

The team at FODFHT thank you for your continued support and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2018. Many of you hopefully will be spending time with your families over the holiday period and we plan to do the same so support will be limited which we are sure you will fully understand.
Our very best wishes to all.
Pauline, May, Graham, David D, David M, Wendy and Michael

Seasons Greetings

by Mike Pinchin @, Bedford, England, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 19:56 (2320 days ago) @ admin

A very Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year to you too, and to everyone who uses this forum. Anyone who has roots in the Forest is very fortunate to have this resource and long may it continue.

Seasons Greetings

by alison2 @, Thursday, December 21, 2017, 11:18 (2318 days ago) @ admin

A very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to Admin and Fellow Users.

Seasons Greetings

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Saturday, December 23, 2017, 00:41 (2316 days ago) @ admin

Thanks to all the Admin and their families for all your work on our behalf. I hope you all enjoy a pleasant and relaxing Christmas time, and the same of course to all fellow members of this great forum.
Merry Christmas !

Seasons Greetings

by pauline.yates, Saturday, December 23, 2017, 06:10 (2316 days ago) @ admin

I would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and thank you again for the hard work keeping the website going. David would be so thrilled.

Seasons Greetings

by Peter Preece @, Saturday, December 23, 2017, 14:18 (2316 days ago) @ pauline.yates

To all Admin staff for wonderful site. Please keep-up the great work!
Happy Christmas to all my fellow readers.
Peter Preece

RSS Feed of thread