Maiden Name Help (General)

by evans52, Sunday, July 22, 2018, 12:01 (2077 days ago)

Hi Im trying to find the maiden name of ELizabeth Ball/Bale who married Henry Davis in 1791 she is down has a widow when she married him. I have looked and did find a Thomas Ball with wife elizabeth having children in Tidenham where Elizabeth married Henry im not sure if this is her so grateful for some help. The children of Thomas and Elizabeth were Mary 1786, William 1785 and there was a nathaniel but his place of baptims was in differnt area but still with Thomas and Elizabeth has parents. Know when Elizabeth married Henry Davis they went on to have my ancestor Mary Davies in 1796 in tidenham and another child. If anyone can help me find ELizabeth and the right husband and family if she had any children with her first husband thanks in advance

Maiden Name Help

by MPGriffiths @, Monday, July 23, 2018, 08:31 (2076 days ago) @ evans52

For starters

???

Jacob and 'Betty' BELL - has a son Son John - christened at Tidenham 27 November 1785

There is a marriage at Woolaston in 1780 of Thomas WATKINS and Eleanor JONES -

witnesses: Elizabeth BELL and Jacob BALL

The witness at Elizabeth BELL/BALL/s second marriage was James THOMAS who also appears to be a witness at marriages in Tidenham

Maiden Name Help

by evans52, Monday, July 23, 2018, 09:53 (2076 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Hi thank you for the info will look into Bell has well now thanks

Maiden Name Help

by MPGriffiths @, Monday, July 23, 2018, 10:28 (2076 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Elizabeth BELL/BALL nee ???

James THOMAS - the witness : married Catharine DAVIS - 28 March 1784 at Tidenham : witness Henry DAVIS and Richard ALLIN - so Henry's brother ?

James & Catharine/Catherine : have children baptised at Dixon/Tidenham/Woolaston etc - so appear to be 'boat people'.

Maiden Name Help

by evans52, Monday, July 23, 2018, 13:38 (2076 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

thank you so much so Jacob bell couldbe elizabeth first husband and her maiden name could be smith

RSS Feed of thread