Seasons Greetings 2018 (General)

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Monday, December 24, 2018, 14:36 (1921 days ago)

The team at FODFHT thank you for your continued support and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2019. Many of you hopefully will be spending time with your families over the holiday period and we plan to do the same so support will be limited which we are sure you will fully understand.
As many of us in the team are of an age when health dictates we should be taking things easy we are having to consider the future of this site which we hope will continue as it has since inception. Hopefully we can find a few pairs of new hands.
Our very best wishes to all.
Pauline, May, Graham, David D, David M, Wendy and Michael

Seasons Greetings 2018

by essie @, South East Wales, Monday, December 24, 2018, 15:47 (1921 days ago) @ admin

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all and many thanks for all your hard work with regards to this site. Let's hope that this invaluable site will continue for many years to come.
Esther

Seasons Greetings 2018

by Mike Pinchin @, Bedford, England, Monday, December 24, 2018, 23:04 (1921 days ago) @ admin

To Admin and everyone on this forum, peace be with you and a Very Happy Xmas and New Year.

Seasons Greetings 2018

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Wednesday, December 26, 2018, 00:17 (1920 days ago) @ admin

Thanks to Admin for your kind words. I hope you all enjoy a pleasant and peaceful family Christmas week, and Health and Happiness long into the New Year.
Long may the website and forum continue to flourish, I'm sure we'll all do our best to help as best we can.
Wishing all Best Wishes of the Season to all users of this great site and forum.

Jeff & family.

Seasons Greetings 2018

by DavidHankey @, Great Easton, Leicestershire, Thursday, December 27, 2018, 16:36 (1918 days ago) @ admin

A somewhat belated happy Christmas but here's wishing you all a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

RSS Feed of thread