Searching GAMES family tree (General)

by Bindi2011 @, Sunday, May 31, 2020, 22:36 (1418 days ago)

I've recently found myself trying to piece together the Games family tree. Games is a very unusual surname, im just wondering if anyone on here knew anyone with the surname Games?

I'm particularly interested in finding where my great grandfather is buried. His name was Gordon Davis Games, lived in Sudeley and he died in 1955. From what we know, he was buried in All Saints church, Blakeney but I have not been able to find a headstone. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any burial records or graveyard plans to try to track and trace.

Its a long shot, but if anyone has any information on anything at all please do let me know. I would love to find out my family history.

Searching GAMES family tree

by MPGriffiths @, Monday, June 01, 2020, 07:42 (1418 days ago) @ Bindi2011

There is a Public Members Tree on Ancestry - Tree belongs to Jason Games - and has Gordon Davies Games - birth 1893, Newport, Monmouthshire.

Also Ancestry has various Electoral Rolls/Military for Gordon.
in 1937, Grodon and Ivy, were living at Blakeney Hill, Blakeney.

His burial record is on the site. 5 Mar 1953, Gordon Davies GAMES, aged 65, residence: 9 Council Houses, Soudley.
Register Reference: P50 1/19

You can have a free two week trial with Ancestry - (free at Local Libraries, which are closed at the moment)

RSS Feed of thread