Whetstone / Dutheridge family bible (General)

by SearchingWhetstone, Georgia, United States, Monday, April 05, 2021, 16:50 (1088 days ago)

Good day. My name is Steve Bryant. My family lives in Baldwin , Georgia, USA. A dear friend passed away, and in handling his estate,we came across a bible. It was signed by Rev. Richard Davies, and presented to Ester Whetstone at the marriage to her husband Thomas Dutheridge. It later lists daughters birth, Lucy Dutheridge, her marriage to Thomas Daniel Ivies, and the birth of Henry Thomas Ivies.We would love to return the bible to the family and would appreciate any information to accommodate this. Thank you...Steve

Whetstone / Dutheridge family bible

by MPGriffiths @, Monday, April 05, 2021, 18:50 (1088 days ago) @ SearchingWhetstone

I have just sent a message on Public Members Tree on Ancestry to Rodwheatstone.

He has a photo of Lucy Wheatstone - (1844 - 1944 and her marriage etc) - plus the names you mention

Hope he picks the message up.

Thomas DUTHERIDGE married Esther WHETSTONE - 23 February 1852 - English Bicknor.

by SearchingWhetstone, Georgia, United States, Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 16:57 (1080 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Thank you for the reply. We have sent the bible to Mr. Wheatstone.

by MPGriffiths @, Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 17:45 (1080 days ago) @ SearchingWhetstone

What a great result.

by SearchingWhetstone, Georgia, United States, Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 18:32 (1080 days ago) @ MPGriffiths

Yes it is. Thank you for reaching out.

RSS Feed of thread