Robbins / Williams 1930 (General)

by Fred Beach @, Coleford, Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 04:36 (6849 days ago)

Hi Everyone - Just thought I would ask, as I am here. There is a chap on the Monmouth L list asking about his grandparents, obviously info didn't get passed on, he wonders where they lived after their marriage in 1930, the couple were Albert Robbins and Evelyn Williams, he has found a marriage registered in Momouth, like many Forest marriages, and he is thinking of sending for the marriage certificate, but sounds a bit impatient, does anyone remember them? The lad is up in Bradford, maybe they went up to work in the yorkshire mines. Cheers Fred Beach

Robins /Beach

by rheola, Monday, February 26, 2007, 04:51 (6270 days ago) @ Fred Beach

Hi Fred , I think I may have had contact with you in the past with regards my Beach family. My g grandfather married Ada Beach daughter of Joseph Beach and Eliza Morgan . they lived at Whitecliff Coleford. Joseph's father was James Beach (1798) and Sylvia Williams . I have Found James as one of 14?? children of Thomas Beach and Mary Priest . Have found na siblings for Joseph as yet . Do you think this is the same family as yours , if so ANY info would be gratefully received. regards rheola

ps if anyone has any info on James Beach and family I would be very grateful !

RSS Feed of thread