J.I.L. Rally, and enquiry re BNA site access. (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Saturday, March 22, 2014, 23:36 (3838 days ago) @ Mike Pinchin

Thanks a lot Mike, an interesting name that wouldn't catch on these days, no wonder my guessing & internet searches didn't find the correct answer beyond the more obvious first word !.

Perhaps I could ask one more question about the BNA site that you may be able to help with. I've recently noticed that FindMyPast are now offering very reasonably priced one month subscriptions to the FMP site, and that this also includes access to the BNA site. I've searched both sites to see if this short subscription, or indeed any other, imposes a limit as to the number of downloads that may be obtained from the BNA site. In the past I've used FMP via my public library, but this excludes the BNA access. I know subscribing direct to the BNA site include download limits, but as their shortest subscription (couple of days) seems to cost the same as a whole month to the FindMyPast site then on the face of it the FMP short subscription seems a good way to access the BNA and far more.

Thanks again, Jeff.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread