Frost family (General)

by Sonia Parry @, Newport gwent, Tuesday, April 04, 2006, 01:52 (6601 days ago) @ Mary Atkins

Hello Mary,
Thankyou so much for the information you gave me about the churchyard survey you had done in Woolaston. It seems you may have found the burial place of my great great grandfather Solomon and some of his family. It is sad they seem to have died at such a young age.
I was also thrilled at the baptisms you had found especially as it gave me the name of another member - Thomas - that I didn't even know exsisted. I haven't come across a Frederick or Elizabeth yet in my searches but I will certainly look out for them now.
Could you tell me if there is only one churchyard in Woolaston. As you can see I live in the area and would love to see the gravestones for myself.
I have only just found this website for the Forest of Dean, it was mentioned in a Family History magazine, and it is brilliant. In the same week I also found one for the Viney Hill area where some of my ancestors lived for a while. From that i found descendants of Lucy Frost who unbeknown to me had emigrated to USA in 1910. I now have about 20'ish living relatives all over America that I knew nothing about.
So thankyou once again for your information, can't thank you enough. Sonia

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread