fao GOLDENFOX, re James Parry of Blaisdon, etc (Parish Records)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Wednesday, December 02, 2015, 19:24 (3067 days ago) @ goldenfox

Good evening Goldenfox, ("shades" of "Eric the Red" perhaps ?),

Please accept my apologies Eric for not replying to your post sooner. Yes I do indeed recall discussing the Parrys with you on and off the forum earlier this year, thanks. I also exchanged a few emails with Ann as it seems you did too, but then we lost contact, which worried me a little. I was therefore pleased to see her recent post above, so I thought I'd try to make contact again, altho it seems without success, I do hope she's well.

Re the Parrys of Blaisdon or, indeed, anywhere else, I'm afraid I don't have any links at all with the Parry family that I'm aware of. My forum posts & subsequent emails were just a case of my trying to help fellow forum members such as you & Ann, particularly regarding the old newspaper articles as I had a short BNA subscription to use at that time. Hence I'm afraid I don't have any more Parry information that I can help you with, and thanks for your kind offer but your info would be wasted on me, sorry. Perhaps if it's not too personal you might consider sharing it with any other Parry researchers by posting it to the forum ?.

I wish you well in your researches now you're back in the fold, and look forward to chatting again.
All the very best to you & yours, Jeff Jones "nee" Wright.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread