Do not use all UPPER or all lower case letters (Announce)

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Friday, January 09, 2009, 05:12 (5589 days ago)

When posting messages in the forum please consider other people and do not use all upper or all lower case letters in the subject and content of your message.

It is much easier for everybody to read if you use a mix of upper and lower case letters in the normal way that you would have been taught from an early age.

Go ahead and try it - it's easy. Other members will be much happier!

It will also save me a lot of time with not having to go through the postings each day and changing a lot of them so people can quickly understand and read what you have typed.

For those who may not be familiar with the term UPPER and lower case letters, it is the same as capitals and small letters.

---

If you found you made a mistake after posting a message (which I often do), don't panic as you can edit your own posts. Just go back to the posting you made and open it, then all you have to do is click on the edit link which is at the bottom right hand side of your message and make the changes.

Posting Guidelines

---

Thanks to Jim Ashton for his article on how the term Upper Case and Lower Case letters originated.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread