Charles HINTON c about 1834/36? (General)

by sallyanneh, Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 13:37 (4809 days ago) @ m p griffiths

Thank you m p griffiths. That is probably my tree or one of the others that have been sharing information on ancestry. I have found numerous census records that state he was born in Dorestshire and one that actually states the town as Lyme. Also gusing that is Lyme - Regis.

However the date of birth on the different census vary by a couple of years, which could either be record erroes at the time of taking the census or the fact that he did not know his actual birth date.

I have found records post 1859(marriage record) but I have not identified him or his parents and siblings in the 1841 or 1851 census records. Also I have been unable to find a birth record that I know to be his, and I only believe his father is named Thomas.

Hence I am looking for anyone that can identify where he was at the time of the 1841 & 1851 census and can confirm his date of birth and parentage.

I am hoping his marriage certificate, when I receive it, will help to identify his actual date of birth and possible parents.

Thank you again for looking into this for me.
My appreciated.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread