Thomas Charles BEARD of Newent, died 1917 (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Sunday, April 24, 2016, 18:00 (2930 days ago) @ Jefff

Further to the above, and my post elsewhere today, it seems that GlosBMD is indeed working correctly, or at least in part, even from my ancient PC.

I've found that the general "Simple Search" feature is NOT working, but the individual "Advanced Search..." for Birth, or Marriage, or Death, IS working.

http://ww3.gloucestershire.gov.uk/bmd/MainMenu.aspx

Hence using GlosBMD I can add these records to confirm the accuracy of the above post;

BIRTHS

Child Surname Child Forename Father Surname Mother Surname Mother's Former Name Year District Office Register Entry
BEARD Mary Ellen Florence BEARD BEARD WINTER 1892 Gloucester Gloucester, Newent 23 150
BEARD John James Albert BEARD BEARD WINTER 1893 Gloucester Gloucester, Newent 23 325
BEARD Thomas Charles Stanley BEARD BEARD WINTER 1894 Gloucester Gloucester, Newent 23 495

The full PRs for these births are in the FoD database, but no further records for any of these three.

MARRIAGE

Groom Surname Groom Forename Bride Surname Bride Forename District Parish Building Year Register Entry
BEARD James WINTER Ellen Cheltenham Cheltenham Register Office 1891 27 102

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread