New Regard -Lodges; Bosley / Yemm (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Thursday, January 23, 2020, 21:24 (1526 days ago) @ blackwoodgirl

Hi Blackwoodgirl,
as you can see you've replied to posts from quite a few years ago. Altho' it's not impossible, it seems unlikely their authors will see your replies. I say this as their usernames are displayed in black, rather than blue like ours are - this indicates they've not visited the forum for over a year or so (excepting Slowhands, who sadly doesn't post these days). I do hope I'm wrong and they do see and reply, but... ?

Regarding your ancestors who went to the USA, it's hard to say for sure without knowing their names or dates, but you may be able to trace them via the passenger shipping lists and the USA Censuses. These can be accessed free-of-charge on the FamilySearch website.

My quick internet search found this page which may be of interest to you if you've not already seen it. Like all links it's best to open it into a new tab or window.
https://www.geni.com/people/William-Yemm-Bosley/6000000069334362850

Hoping this is of interest. If you have any specific questions regarding your family history researches please post them and we'll do our best to help you.

atn J

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread