Esther PLAISTED - 1809 (General)

by twister2k, Cinderford, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 21:30 (1263 days ago)

Hi,
I am looking for any information on the ancestors of Esther PLAISTED. I currently have the following but am not sure this is correct based on some of the research i have done and some topics within this forum. The details I have are as follows:

Esther PLAISTED - Born 1809. Baptised in Westbury to Thomas PLAISTED and Elizabeth (surname not known)
Currently I believe the above Thomas PLAISTED to be the same one born in Westbury and baptised 22nd August 1788 to Joseph PLAISTED (1765) and Mary SINDERBY (1768). Joseph and Mary married in Westbury on 25th Nov 1787, the year before this Thomas was born.

My concern is that i have seen some say that Esther PLAISTED was born to Thomas PLAISTED who was himself born around 1760. However, having researched through the book 'Plaisted Family of North Wilts' I can't seem to identify a Thomas Plaisted that would fit with that birth. The difficulty is compounded by the fact i can not locate a marriage record for Esther PLAISTED's parents (Thomas PLAISTED and Elizabeth unknown).

Has anyone any information or advice on this as the link back from Esther PLAISTED 1809 is my weakest.

Many thanks
Richard

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread