Stan DUBERLEY born late 1800s, Ruardean area (General)

by jimashton @, Monday, September 24, 2007, 02:55 (6232 days ago) @ PaulDub

Hi Paul

I had previously read the wonderful story about Stan Duberley rescuing Albert Watkins but had no idea that it was actually William Stanley Duberley, who is in my Family Tree (6th cousin once removed).

Although I have 5 siblings for William Stanley Duberley I had not been aware of an Ernest and perhaps you could pass on details, you might like to get in touch using my email link.

You have no doubt seen the Duberley family photograph of Tom Duberley submitted by Dave Duberley. You can access it by following this link. http://forest-of-dean.net/gallery/ruardean/
William Stanley Duberley's father William Moses Duberley was the brother of Thomas Duberley in the photograph. I was unable to make contact with Dave Duberley who submitted the photograph, but Dave Watkins suggested I contact Reg Duberley, which I did and have exchanged correspondence with him by snail mail as he is not a user of email. I would be glad to share information with you.

My main interest is with the Marfell family but have strong connections with other Forest of Dean families, indeed my relationship with William Stanley Duberley is via the Brain/Baldwin/Knight families.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread