Gloucester Inquests are now easier to locate and search (Announce)

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Tuesday, October 07, 2008, 04:32 (5683 days ago)

I've put all the Gloucester Inquests which Chris Wilcox kindly posted here in the forum into a new category so they can all be easily viewed and searched.

You can access them altogether by going to the All categories link near the top of the page and then toggle to Gloucester Inquests. The same applies when doing a search.

These Gloucester Inquests are not the same as the Forest of Dean Inquests which David Drinkwater is currently transcribing.

All categories link

by terry2424 @, LYDNEY FOREST OF DEAN, Thursday, October 09, 2008, 11:19 (5681 days ago) @ admin

SORRY ADMIN
WHERE CAN I FIND THE LINK FOR ALL CATAGORIES?
TERRY

River Severn drownings

by kiwiceltic @, New Zealand, Thursday, October 09, 2008, 11:54 (5681 days ago) @ terry2424

Is there anywhere I can go to view information for River Severn drownings, as some of my ancestors had a fatal attraction to this River I have been told please. Have Googled to see but not luck.

River Severn drownings

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Thursday, October 09, 2008, 15:48 (5681 days ago) @ kiwiceltic

kiwiceltic

I am not aware of any records specific to drownings. The only other source to get information other than from the Inquests would be the Local Newspapers. You will however, like with all records, you will need a name and a date in order to locate the details.

All categories link

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Thursday, October 09, 2008, 15:21 (5681 days ago) @ terry2424

Terry

All categories only shows when you are viewing the forum in the Index view.

Just click on the Back to the forum index link which is near the top of this page and you will then see All categories on the right hand side which you can toggle and change to Gloucester Inquests.

All categories link

by terry2424 @, LYDNEY FOREST OF DEAN, Friday, October 10, 2008, 10:50 (5680 days ago) @ admin

Thank you Admin ive found it
Terry

RSS Feed of thread