Jeptha Emmanuel James born in Jamaica lives in Sheffield (Urgent)

by ilovecock69 @, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 17:48 (330 days ago)

This is my mum's biogical father. He shortens his name to Jeff. I've been trying to find him for ages and was wondering if anyone knows him or has any further information to help me track him down.

Additional information
•He was married to Susan James(my biological nana)
•Retired cutler and possibly retired mechanic

Jeptha Emmanuel James born in Jamaica lives in Sheffield

by admin ⌂, Forest of Dean, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 18:14 (330 days ago) @ ilovecock69

If you are wishing to trace his ancestry then help is available but if you are looking for a possible living person then we actively discourage it on this website. Please read Posting Guidelines and in particular this section:
https://forest-of-dean.net/fodmembers/index.php?mode=thread&id=10668y

Admin

Jeptha Emmanuel James born in Jamaica lives in Sheffield

by grahamdavison @, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 22:51 (330 days ago) @ ilovecock69

There is a marriage of Jeptha E James to Susan J Kidd in Q2 1970 in the Sheffield Registration District it would be worthy getting a copy of the marriage certificate.

Jephtha JAMES recorded in Sheffield

by slowhands @, proud of his ancient Dean Forest roots, Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:02 (329 days ago) @ ilovecock69

I would encourage you to check the electoral register for the Walkley S6 postcode in Sheffield
a (Jeph?) Jephtha James is listed between 2014 and 2022 I suspect this is your target.

--
Ἀριστοτέλης A Gloster Boy in the Forest of Dean ><((((*>

Jephtha JAMES recorded in Sheffield

by ilovecock69 @, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, Friday, August 25, 2023, 00:27 (253 days ago) @ slowhands

U actually found the area he’s in? Tysm bro ur a legend????????

RSS Feed of thread