HOWELL Family origins in the Newland area (General)

by Chris O\'Sullivan ⌂ @, Newland, Coleford, Lane End, Monday, June 13, 2005, 20:45 (6895 days ago)

This family seems to have its origins in the Newland area of the Forest from mid 1750's. Known sub family names are - BEACH, ROSSER, PHILLIPS, HALE, ASTON, SALTER & EDWARDS. Many of the Howells in Lane End on the 1851 were related to this family. Anyone researching this particular family?
Regards
Chris

HOWELL Family

by Muzz @, New Zealand, Monday, May 29, 2006, 23:19 (6544 days ago) @ Chris O\'Sullivan

You mention ROSSER and ASTON as part of your family. I have a James ROSSER, born 1837 in Coleford, married to an Elizabeth ASTON born Abersychan, Wales apx 1840 in my family tree. I am in contact with some direct descendents of this union. If you are interested in contacting them for further info let me know.

HOWELL Family

by Chris O\'Sullivan @, Tuesday, May 30, 2006, 00:41 (6544 days ago) @ Muzz

Hi Muzz
Unfortunately, the Aston family I am interested in were from the Coleford area (Five Acres in particular). The Rosser family I am interested in married Sarah Howell ca 1830? I'm not much help with this family I'm afraid.
Regards
Chris

RSS Feed of thread