Photo of Four Young Men from Cinderford? (General)

by macast @, North Yorkshire, England, Saturday, December 10, 2016, 11:48 (2694 days ago)

hi everyone

I'm really struggling with trying to identify the four young men in a photo I have. I've asked several people in genealogy groups on Facebook to try to identify the possible year this photo was taken and most people have come up with later 1900s to early 1920s

if these dates are correct then these men are not the GREEN boys as I have always thought.

I wanted to post the photo to this group but I can't work out how to do so.

the young men are almost certainly Forest of Dean born and bred.... but I don't know who they are and there is no one left alive in the family who might recognise them.

two of the men are very like members of the family who we do have photos of and know who they are. so there is a family likeness. I've looked through my database but can find no family that has 4 boys who would fit with the dates

can anyone help me to upload a photo or direct me to somewhere where I can upload it and then you can all look at it and see if you recognise who they are or what their lapel badges signify (3 of the young men have lapel badges)

thanks in advance

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread