Photo of 4 Young Men BARNARD/BEVAN/GRIFFITHS/GREEN families? (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 13:39 (1746 days ago) @ macast

No probs, glad it's of interest, I enjoyed reading them too. And then lo and behold on TV earlier was a repeat of Griff Rhys Jones' "Britain's Lost Routes". I switched it on to see him walking the centre of Gloster and the buildings that have survived since Queen Elizabeth 1st's visit way back when, spooky stuff.

Yes, I've had that happen to me a few times, in fact too many times considering I've been bitten in the past haha, should have learnt my lesson !. Yes there is a timeout festure. Sometimes if yer lucky you can press the back buttons and find your message will still be displayed in the reply box, so you csn quickly copy n paste it elsewhere. The best method for large replies is to either post a small part, and then keep adding more using the edit button, but that runs the "risk" of someone replying to your post before you've finished it. A better way for large posts is to write them off-forum, on a Word document or similar, and save it. Then copy it into the message box - but you must still do that in small chunks otherwise it will be rejected, and you must take extra caution when including links to other sites, as this may cause the thread to be automatically locked. This is all to help keep the forum free of spam messages.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread