Frederick Edward JONES 1856 Churcham - Photographer (General)

by slowhands @, proud of his ancient Dean Forest roots, Monday, April 22, 2013, 18:52 (4030 days ago) @ Roger Griffiths

Not sure what relationship FE and FN Jones had. FE Jones was photographer in Cinderford Before 1900. The carte de visite of my great grandmother Sarah Jane Griffiths and her daughter Kate Grail is in Soudley photographs here (FE Jones). That is the smaller one, the other one (Cabinet) was taken in London.

Previously, I have found Sites with lists of Victorian Photographers with examples of their work. Now, of course, nothing without paying for it. Both FE and FN Jones figure in one such Site at least.

1911 Glengar, Belle Vue Rd, Cinderford, Glos
Frederick James Edward Jones 55 Churcham Photographer
Rosa Jones 51

Fredk E Jones abt 1857 Churcham, Gloucestershire, England Head East Dean, Gloucestershire
Rosa Jones abt 1861 Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England Wife East Dean, Gloucestershire

Fredrick J E Jones abt 1857 Churcham, Gloucestershire, England Head East Dean, Gloucestershire
Rosa Jones abt 1861 Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England Wife East Dean, Gloucestershire

Fredk. Jones abt 1857 Churcham Assistant Cheltenham, Gloucestershire Photographer

Name: Frederick James Edward Jones
Date of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep 1856
Registration district: Westbury on Severn
Inferred County: Gloucestershire
Volume:6a
Page: 191

--
Ἀριστοτέλης A Gloster Boy in the Forest of Dean ><((((*>

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread