Anne Edmonds married John Jones, John James, Wm Jayne (General)

by jayne @, Westcliff Colorado USA, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 18:48 (2066 days ago)

In my 11 year search of James Jayne born 1805 in Newland it now has come down to YDNA . My brother William A. Jayne did a YDNA test back in 2007. I pretty much knew from the DNA that we did not match with Jayne males. We match with the surname of James. It seems that Thomas James is James Jayne. His father was John James who died in 1806. There is a marriage record for Anne Jones (surname is Edmonds) and John James in 1800. Both are listed as being widowed. Then two children are baptized in Newland, January of 1806. The children are Thomas James and Anne James. John James has a burial record in Monmouth for February 1806. In 1808 Anne Edmonds Jones James married William Jayne in Wales. They have a daughter named Anne Jayne in 1808. Anne changes the name of Thomas James to JAMES Jayne. I cannot find Anne James/Jayne born about 1803. So I need help in finding John James, his parents, first wife and children from his first marriage. I’m sure hoping someone knows something about the James family. So this makes James Jayne’s mother, Anne Edmonds Jones James Jayne. A bonus for me would be any Jones people who have Anne’s daughters Anne and Jane in their tree. There could be sons also from the Jones marriage. Anne Edmonds married John Jones in 1788 and he was a butcher.
Thanking in advance.
Janice Jayne-St. Gemme
Colorado USA

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread