HATTON Family - Ruardean (General)

by Jim Hatton, Friday, November 25, 2005, 04:15 (6730 days ago) @ Jenny White

Hi Jenny,

You refered to Sarah's 5 children - I see possibility of those below in 1841C - are these the ones you refer to? Are there others? Possibly others b. after 1841.

Of course the Sarah in 1841C below is a wife, but not the Sarah with James & Jane also on different 1841C page. In other words she's not in two places at same time.

So if this Caroline witness to Janes weddin to Griffiths it suggests close relarionship, and as I refered to in last email, while connection not proven, their likely related.

1841C Librook or Sidbrook, Extra Parochal of St. Briavels
Richard Hatton 60
Sarah Hatton 45
Caroline Hatton 15
Richard Hatton 15
John Hatton 13
Joseph Hatton 5

ages rounded to nearest 5 yrs, thus Sarah in 1893 to 1899 range, with +/- C accuracy, about right. I agree she likely the 1851 burial.

All in all I'm convinced with an * (unproven) that Jane's mother Sarah is daug. of Robert/Ankarett.

On friday I'm away for 10 days but would like to explore further. I can share the Family Chart from 1600's and what I know of Sarah's decendants. My Gedcom is about 1000 names, too large to put on this web site. You have my address.

Just as I was about to send this posting I saw Mike Gwilliams posting. Mike is related to the other main branch of the Hatton family decending from brothers in the 1600's (a * connection in there). He has been a great source of information for me and others. I didn't know the PENN thing though.

Ciao, Jim

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread